The All India MSME Association (AIMA MSME) has made a 12-point recommendation to the government for the growth and development of the MSME sector. Avinash K Dalal, National President, All India MSME Association (AIMA MSME) and member of National Board of MSME (NBMSME), said the recommendations were made at the recent National Board of MSME meeting.
Dalal exclusively shared with SupportBiz the suggestions made by him to the Ministry of MSME.
- Procurement Policy at State level as per central Government Policy
- Preference for State MSME Procurement in State Government/Municipal Corporation/UT
- Director, MSME-DI should be either a member or invitee for Udyog Mitra Committee meeting
- Delayed payment in facilitation council director MSME-DI or his representative should be a member.
- In high power Committees of ESIC and EPF, Representatives of MSME associations may be invited to balance views of employees and employers
- Option must be option for MSME employers to either go for ESIC or any other medical insurance scheme which will give better benefits to employees and their family members
- At present medical expenses are not affordable hence MSME employers also should be cover under ESIC Policy, Employers also beneficiaries of the ESIC Schemes
- Suggesting to have a Board like BIFR for the revival of MSMEs sick unit
- At present NPA days are 90 days suggesting a relaxation to the MSMEs for either 120days or 180days for declaring NPA
- Monitoring or dElayed payment act is most needed/essential to save MSME unit to become sick MSME suppliersare seems to be Banker to Corporate Sector
- Representation of MSME representative on the board of PSU as well as private sector bank to monitor credit flow under the priority sector lending as per the direction of the RBI
- To support the candidature of MSME shareholder contesting Shareholders Directors Election in PSU/Private Bank
He further added that every “government PSU must procure 20% of the total procurement from the MSME sector and of that 1-2% must be from women entrepreneurs."