India to become the largest SME nation globally: Zinnov | SupportBiz


India to become the largest SME nation globally: Zinnov

Tags: SME, SMB, MSME, zinnov
India, home to about 4.88 crore small and medium business (SMB) units, is all set to become the largest SME nation globally - a study carried out by market research firm Zinnov has revealed.

Praveen Bhadada, Director - Market Expansion, Zinnov stated that, the SMB sector in India has the potential to be one of the primary drivers of the country’s economy. “Today 1.5 million SMBs export their products or services outside India which is a sign of the sector's rapid evolution,” he added.

He also said that, due to its exceptional growth rate, the Indian SME sector can soon become the largest employment generator in the country.

The SME sector in India has given employment to around 8.11 crore people which has increased at a CAGR of 5.29 per cent, the report stated.

Around 95 per cent of Indian SME landscape is dominated by micro scale businesses, followed by small scale businesses contributing 4.8 per cent and the rest 0.2 per cent by medium scale businesses.

The report further noted that out of the 4.88 crore SMEs, around 55 per cent are located in urban areas while the rest 45 per cent operate from the rural regions.



Submitted by fgdfgcvcai on August 20, 2013 - 12:03 jordan shoes christian louboutin true religion retro jordan shoes louis vitton outlet michael kors christian louboutin air jordan jordan shoes louis vuitton louis vuitton michael kors christian louboutin christian louboutin retro jordan shoes air jordans louis vuitton air jordans true religion jeans louis vuitton outlet louis vuitton louis vuitton louis vuitton outlet michael kors air jordan shoes true religion outlet louis vuitton jordan shoes retro jordans true religion outlet air jordans cheap jordans cheap jordans christian louboutin louis vuitton michael kors

Submitted by moon13 on September 09, 2013 - 06:58

I involuntarily went to the window, looking out the window the rain scene,, The original noisy day,, and night Jiefang,, Youyi Road silence,, together with raindrops,monster beats outlet online, falling on Widex sound,mcm backpack outlet, breeze sweeping sound,north face outlet online, Street lamp post stand tall in the storm,gucci shoes outlet online, light rain point fluttering transitory man,, as the slightest silver bullion,, a string, shining,coach purses outlet, the sky, the wind spilled, Streets,, roads is water in the world,north face jackets outlet, a crater, a depression depression,ralph polo outlet, a round, with the emergence of a blister rain beat,, in the light,coach factory store, as ten million honeysuckle,louis vuitton shoes outlet, instant open and instant disappeared,, crystal bright,, shadowy,michael kors outlet usa, This spray is not the vicissitudes,michael kors outlet online, of old-fashioned,coach outlet online usa, slow and no hesitation confusion,coach factory outlet online, has come and passed,coach store online, the resulting moment is beautiful, leave the moment is also beautiful.

Submitted by TemivialmTief on May 04, 2015 - 21:35

uljjab <a href="">new Jordan releases 2015</a> hrsgjk <a href="">Jordan shoes 2015</a> ojgsct <a href="">Jordan New releases 2015</a> zzhlyr <a href=""></a> chtlxu <a href="">cheap real jordans</a> thwspd <a href="">Cheap Real jordans</a> rkqtam <a href="">Cheap Real Jordans</a> oafmat <a href=""></a> yfmpsq <a href="">Order jordans online</a> thyett <a href="">jordan Shoes online</a> deamkh <a href="">Order jordans online</a> ohsoki <a href="">http://www.jordansforsale-online.c... iesfwy <a href="">new release Jordans</a> nfgmwz <a href="">new jordan release dates</a> nbyofo <a href="">new Jordan Releases 2015</a> uxuztq <a href="">http://www.jordanshoes-released... yhfuhb <a href="">Jordan shoes for sale</a> ukznwk <a href="">jordan shoes For Sale</a> gfhevh <a href="">Cheap Jordans for sale</a> mmlfya <a href="">